• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Rabbit! :D :D PHOTO!

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
This is a picture of my new rabbit that I'm picking up tomorrow! She's called Bandit and sound like she'll be more of a rescue bunny then a rehomed bunny. Her owners are feeding her virtually on a bowl of dried food once a day! Her the photo :D

2571085-699m.jpg

Isn't she stuinning! She's a Netherland Dwarf if you haven't already guessed :) She'll be paired up with my rabbit eventually once I've sorted out her diet and got her spayed.

:D Look out for my other link about Her diet is you want to know a little bit more about her. Please comment too if you have an opinion. I need to be sure on what to do about food changes :) Ta guys! I'll get more photos once she's settled in; in a couple of days.

What a little Princess bun she is. Good luck with getting her settled into a better routine. :wave:

She's lovely, you'll have two lovely bunnies. Look forward to more pictures when she's settled. :wave:

Cute!!!!! Doesnt look like a nethie to me though - ears are too big?! Probably a cross, but who cares! :love::love::love::love::love:

Back