• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I dont usually get time to post pics of my buns but...

Fairy13

Wise Old Thumper
I managed to squeeze in the time to take piccies yesterday af a few of ours before my littlie woke up and I was needed as two foot mummy!
So here is our family of 4, having a bit of fun in the snow..

'Is it a bird, is it a plane??' No it's Hector auditioning to be a Santa's Reindeer! lol
snowbunnies036.jpg

Pretty Biscuit :love::love:

snowbunnies030.jpg

Rowan on the right having a sniff and Biscuit on the left who looks like he's lying down but he wasnt he was charging about in the snow :love:

snowbunnies041.jpg

and Roawn on the left doing a binky but really looking like her legs have gone missing :roll: :lol:

snowbunnies043.jpg

Last edited:
And some of our lovely large chap Willow :love: Who looks more like a teddy at the mo!

'What's in 'ere then?'
snowbunnies023.jpg

'and 'ere'
snowbunnies024.jpg

'or up here...'
snowbunnies019.jpg

'tis all very strange this white stuff...'
snowbunnies017.jpg

'what's you looking at?'
snowbunnies018.jpg

and the end of a binky, he's so fast I kept missing them!
snowbunnies025.jpg

tis a bit chilly underfoot mum!
snowbunnies027.jpg

sorry pic overload :oops::oops:

Sadly batteries on camera ran out so I couldt get pics of the other, I'm gonna try and get some more today :love::love::love:

Awww - what stunning colourings Willow has - he's gorgeous and has such a funny expression on his face - he's adorable!! :love:

awww , your bunnies are gorgeous :D how did u bond them alll :L:L i musy admit tho I :love: the look buiscuit :D

Well the family, the first four, have been together since very young. We took them in from an overbreeding/overcrowded situation. Rowan is the mum, and Hector is from her first litter, and Biscuit and Niamh (who is down the bottom from the first picture) are from her third litter. They used to live too with Boots another of the litter but Boots and Hector had a big fall out, which was a shame, resulting in Boots with a nasty gash under his chin so now Boots lives with somebun else cos we didnt dare try them together again after that. It wouldnt have been fair to either of them.
Willow lives alone, which I know would not be to everyone's satisfaction, but whenever we have attempted to bond them he has tried to do serious injury to the other bun immediatly. :( He will not give any other bun a chance at all. Maybe we will try again in time cos I've heard they can change their minds but it seems to upset him so much afterwards too. He can see other buns which his doesnt mind and gets lots of attention from us but really he is a rabbit's rabbit and love nothing more than being out. He binkies and leaps and runs :love::love:

aww I am having the same problem with my bun Harry, he lives o his own too. I dont see anything wrong with buns living on there a=own as long as they get alot of attention, which Harry gets loads of :D I was thinking of getting him neautured and trying to bond him with penny and Russell but I am scared that there will be a huge fight over Penny with Russ and Hatty :L:L I know it can work but i am scared to try it lol :L

aww I am having the same problem with my bun Harry, he lives o his own too. I dont see anything wrong with buns living on there a=own as long as they get alot of attention, which Harry gets loads of :D I was thinking of getting him neautured and trying to bond him with penny and Russell but I am scared that there will be a huge fight over Penny with Russ and Hatty :L:L I know it can work but i am scared to try it lol :L

I think if you Penny and Russ are very happy together I perhaps wouldnt. Up to you. I have two very happy pairs of loved up buns and I would hate to add another to the mix and potentially mess up the existing bond but then my two pairs are soooo loved up :love::love: Maybe if you have the space you could have Harry neutered and maybe he could go looking for a girlie bun with the help of a rescue who could bond them for you? I dont like bonding it makes me very nervous but fortunately whenever I have bonded other than Willow it's not been too hair raising! I think Willow was kept in a small hutch with i think 4 or 5 other bunnies where he was very bullied, when we got him he was all stained with urine and had scaby bits on his back etc. I dont know, maybe he he remembers that and so the minute he is put with another bun he just decides attack is the best form of defence :?

Back