• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little and large pairings?

rabbits036.jpg

IMG_1572.jpg

:)
Not really 'little and large' though. More 'tiny and average'.

I doubt if I have any photos that can be downloaded but Teasel [nethie/lionhead cross] fell head over heels for Toffee who was a french lop/giant pappilion cross. Now that did cause smiles at the vets.

What gorgeous buns!

Does it tend to work best if the boy or girl is bigger, out of interest?

I have a thrianta girlie that's been living with her daughter since she was born, so for a while they were 'little and absolutely tiny' :lol: Will try find some pictures

I'm interested in this too, because if I get a friend for Spenser next spring it would need to be a smaller rabbit. You should look up some of georgief's threads - Thistle and friends are an odd assortment of sizes.

Not really a pairing but my trio includes these two:

IMG_3374.jpg

and the full set:

IMG_3219.jpg

It's girl/girl/boy. The nethie is the boy :love:

I've put these on before, but here they are again :wave: These are from when they used to be indoors, i haven't managed to get two of them in the same shot since they went outside, will have to try and get some!

Doingourfavouritething-eating.jpg
[/IMG]

JoesittingonJess-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Exhaustedafterallthateating-1-1.jpg

Ooh tell a lie just found a garden one:

IMG00043.jpg
[/IMG]

One of Eli and lola
DSC_0438a.jpg

you can see Eli's head compared to lola's body. bit of three way grooming going on there.
DSC_0367.jpg

there were taking during bonding and show quite well the size differences. He wasn't fully grown in these though.
34339_443781989362_510329362_5930834_5908774_n.jpg

34339_443781994362_510329362_5930835_6780573_n.jpg

ETA: actually we've only had him 7 months and he was probably 3 months when we got him so he's probably not totally fully grown in the top pics either.

Last edited:
Back