• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our Christmas Memorial Tree. 'The Keegan Tree'

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Every Christmas we put a Christmas tree up in memory of all our Bridge bunnies, this year we have had to buy a bigger tree. All the decorations are bunnies and we hang our lost bunnies Christmas stockings on it, this year four more stockings are to go on the tree. Poppet's, Angel's, Hope's and Holly's. ( Holly's stocking which we never got chance to use )
The green stockings are the boys, the red are the girls, all the stockings have their names on and a bunny in the colour of that rabbit. We call the tree 'The Keegan Tree' named after our bunny Keegan who we lost in 2002 when we started the tree and Keegan was the inspiration that made us take in rescue buns and give them forever homes with us.
I put the tree up last night and sobbed as usual putting on the stockings as each year there are more and more.
Thought you would like to see the tree.

Maysie
xx

MiddletonTyas001.jpg

MiddletonTyas002.jpg

MiddletonTyas003.jpg

Last edited:
It looks beautiful. I can understand your sadness, but hope the happier memories bring you comfort. What a difference joining your warren made to all those bunnies. :love:

It's absolutely beautiful Maysie :love::love::love:

It looks beautiful. I can understand your sadness, but hope the happier memories bring you comfort. What a difference joining your warren made to all those bunnies. :love:

I couldn't say it better myself - sad but happy memories of the very lucky bunnies to have had you & Mike as their mum & dad xxx

Back