• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New kit

Trice

Warren Scout
Hallo there!

My name is Patricia on this forum it'll be Trice, which is short for Patricia.
I live in The Netherlands. Yes I'm a Dutch girl ;) I'm already very active on a Dutch Rabbit forum. But I think there's so much to learn about rabbits, so I joined in here!

Enough about me...
I'm a lucky owner of 2 rabbits.

My pride and Joy, this is where it all started with;
Kismo02-1.jpg

This is Kismo an orange Dutch rabbit. Kismo is a castrated male (buck, you call them?), he's 7 years.
He absolutely loves the attention, and when not giving this, he will make you by nibble at you.

Keltya05-1.jpg

Kismo lives with another castrated male, Keltya. This was absolutely not my intention. I bought him at a pet store.
He was a little younger than original thought. He looked like a girl, but soon after I came to the conclusion it was a boy.
He already lived with Kismo.
Later on he's been castrated and they now live happily together in our shed in the garden. Keltya is now 3 years old and a Dwarf.
I Know how his pattern is been called in Dutch (Rijnlander), but don't know the English word for it.
Samen08.jpg

Cute together. :love:

DSCN3125-1.jpg

This is their home, it's an old photo, they now live in the shed, but I don't have a good photo off the situation as it is now.
But they have a permanent run (?) around their hutch.

Hallo!

Welcome to RU. I hope you can teach us how rabbit keeping is done in the Netherlands.

Your rabbits are gorgeous, in particular Kismo. All I can say is if you lived near to me I would be visiting and would have to bunnyknap him!

Hope you enjoy meeting us all.

What a warm welcome!! :D
Thank you both!
I hope I can extange ideas about rabbit keeping! If I can find the right words. :lol:

What a warm welcome!! :D
Thank you both!
I hope I can extange ideas about rabbit keeping! If I can find the right words. :lol:

I think you are going to do just fine. Your written English is way better than a lot of English people I know. :D

Hello and welcome! :wave:
Your buns are absolutely gorgeous! I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures of them. :love::love:

Back