• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leigh To Plymouth for little Wildie bun

Unfortunately she doesn't drive:D. It is a forum member who is having the bun.
Really hope we can get thim down there as he as a brill home waiting for him:D

If you can get the boy to bristol or at furthest cheltenham then I can probably take him all the way to plymouth. Would only be possible at weekends unless I'm called to travel for work.

It's a really long journey so preferrably he would stay overnight somewhere along the trip.

I can be a B&B if needed Kay;)

Alice

PS Just thinking, you have my mobile number if needs be, heaven knows when I will be on here again, you know what I am like:wave:

Last edited:
I may be able to help, will know in a few days time, I am coming up to Doncaster on Sunday and driving back to Crawley. There is a chance of a friend coming across from leigh to Donny on that day. I can keep him overnight etc or bed and breakfast and then meet the bristol person perhaps along the M4?
I will let you know for definate in a few days time.

I may be able to help, will know in a few days time, I am coming up to Doncaster on Sunday and driving back to Crawley. There is a chance of a friend coming across from leigh to Donny on that day. I can keep him overnight etc or bed and breakfast and then meet the bristol person perhaps along the M4?
I will let you know for definate in a few days time.

That would be great:D

cant help with transport at the moment im afraid...got 2 busy weekends coming up ...but can be a stop over if needed .. :wave:

igf not sorted in a couple of weeks then maty be able to help with transport :wave:

I can offer an offer an overnight stay in the rabbit room at my place in Gloucester for a few days this weekend if that helps anyone?
sue:wave:

My friend as offered to take bun to Alices tomorrow for me so if anyone can do Alice to Plymouth then i would be really grateful:D.

When are you going to donny as this would prob be easier if could be done as my friend is makin a special trip from st helens to gloucester

I am going on Sunday.

Lady who lives in St Helens Road in Leigh is going from Leigh to meet me on Sunday in Donny.

Then I can hold on to bunny until the next leg of journey, I can meet along the M4 the next person.

Sorry I haven't been able to update sooner but my mum got rushed into hospital with suspected heart attack so I have been there. Little boy is going to meet Jenny in Donny tomorrow so we will need from Jenny (Crawley) to Plymouth next week sometime if that can be done.

Well crawley is a very long way. I can go about as far as Mere, Wiltshire along the A303 next weekend

Hi, Bunny is here with me at the moment, Tim, give me a day or two because one of my friends is going to Cornwall, Stoke Climsland which is only half hour from Plymouth plus his family comes from there, so may be able to take him all the way!! he is adoreable, so friendly.

Back