• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Table manners

Mrs Ord

Mama Doe
We iz good bunnehs who eat at the table nicely ;)

Pawz off the table Jasper :roll:
06112010167-1.jpg

OK where's Dexter I cant start without her :(
06112010169.jpg

And begin
06112010168.jpg

Phew I iz full Dexter you have the rest i'll just sleep it off down here
06112010171.jpg

Very sweet! Yous should Spenser - NOTHING dainty about his table manners. He positively pigs his pellets, and bits of veg fly out of the bowl in all directions. Sometimes I wonder why I bother with bowls. :roll::lol:

Very sweet! Yous should Spenser - NOTHING dainty about his table manners. He positively pigs his pellets, and bits of veg fly out of the bowl in all directions. Sometimes I wonder why I bother with bowls. :roll::lol:

:lol: :lol: bless Spenser, clearly loves his food!! :lol:

My Dizzi'z like a hoover! I sometimes leave them pellets on top of their square tunnel and she goes along the top 'hoovering' them up!! :lol: :lol:

EDA: In fact, she's sat on the tunnel about to hoover some veg up on her siggy pic!

Poppy just snaffles anything in her path - although she does seem to prefer eating hay off her fleecy blanket as opposed to from her hay tray itself - I caught her asleep in it the other day, will have to upload the photos :p

Poppy just snaffles anything in her path - although she does seem to prefer eating hay off her fleecy blanket as opposed to from her hay tray itself - I caught her asleep in it the other day, will have to upload the photos :p

Ooh yes please!! We neeeeed to see them!!

These two are pretty good with their food. The only time they get over excited is when the veggie bowl goes in and I cant transfer if from the big bowl to their food bowl quick enough :lol:

Bouncer threw his best china bunny bowl down the ramp this morning :shock::roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

Mine would've upturned the table with running round and round in excitement. :lol:

Back