• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jasmine nomming her dinner

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
Nom nom nom, I has eaten lots of pellets and veg. I has had some porridge and was even norty and nommed some Science Selective out of the bag but mummeh didn't tell me off even though Harvey gets wrong for it

DSCI0721-1.jpg

DSCI0722-1.jpg

DSCI0723-2.jpg

Oh Jas you are such a beautiful lady, you tell your mummy that auntie Jen said you can have some more crunchies too xxx

She is a very norty demon bunny! Not like you, gorgeous bun, you tell your mum to get those treats out but to just throw some in the monsters room and run!

She is a very norty demon bunny! Not like you, gorgeous bun, you tell your mum to get those treats out but to just throw some in the monsters room and run!

But what if she falls down the stairs? :shock: Then who'll feed me?

Do you like celery, Jasmine?:wave: Was so busy admiring you first time I didn't notice it. Spenser wasn't impressed when I tried him with it. He can be a fussy boy. :roll:

Do you like celery, Jasmine?:wave: Was so busy admiring you first time I didn't notice it. Spenser wasn't impressed when I tried him with it. He can be a fussy boy. :roll:

It's one of my favourites :) Mummeh used to make me eat it because I was a fatty bun and it's not very calorific.

I knew celery was low calorie, which was one reason why I didn't persevere with Spenser as he is quite sleek beneath his fluff. I think he actually lost a bit of weight after I got him because he hadn't been getting much exercise before and was probably overfed by the kids on the farm he came from.

I knew celery was low calorie, which was one reason why I didn't persevere with Spenser as he is quite sleek beneath his fluff. I think he actually lost a bit of weight after I got him because he hadn't been getting much exercise before and was probably overfed by the kids on the farm he came from.

He does look thinner now than in that picture you just posted of when you first got him :wave: where did you get Spenser from? I'm sure you've probably told me but my brain is mush tonight!!

I hope Jasmine has gained weight after that feast:) She is so pretty.
I have never had a bunny yet that would eat celery, i just thought no bunnies liked it:?

I hope Jasmine has gained weight after that feast:) She is so pretty.
I have never had a bunny yet that would eat celery, i just thought no bunnies liked it:?

Thank you :wave: I hope she gains weight, she has had feasts like this every day and is still losing weight :(

All mine like celery :) they prefer the herbs and greens but will happily eat celery. But hey, they'd eat me if I stayed still long enough :lol:

Oh Jasmine you is looking good nomming your foodage like that and if you keep nomming like that you will get big and strong and make yor Mummeh very happy as she worries about you when you don't nom.
Keep nomming Jassy :love::love:

He does look thinner now than in that picture you just posted of when you first got him :wave: where did you get Spenser from? I'm sure you've probably told me but my brain is mush tonight!!

He was living in a puppy crate on a farm belonging to his previous owner's parents. She had to rehome some rabbits due to her own poor health. I suspect Spenser wasn't handled much in his early months (although he was loved and well provided for), which might be partly why he is such a non-cuddly rabbit.

Back