• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

B&G Do Noms!

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Some random pictures of the happy pair over the past few days! :wave:

noms01.png

noms02.png

noms03.png

noms04.png

noms05.png

noms06.png

noms07.png

noms08.png

noms09.png

noms10.png

noms11.png

noms12.png

noms13.png

noms14.png

noms15.png

Comment away all!

:love: my buns!

Now Graham, this frame should have a 'cuteness overload' warning! :shock::love::shock::love:

Bless them, they really do get more adorable every time you post them. Thanks for sharing! :wave:

Now Graham, this frame should have a 'cuteness overload' warning! :shock::love::shock::love:

Bless them, they really do get more adorable every time you post them. Thanks for sharing! :wave:

My apologies Susie, maybe i should edit the title? :lol:

They are wonderful :)

I had good intentions about latenight essay marking, but this is my third time on this thread. :oops: Particularly like Biscuit with the well-nommed carrot, Ginger's fluffy tummy, and Ginger mid-grape, but they are all heart-warming pictures. I have a question about Ginger - does her 'up' ear go down when she is sleeping? :wave:

I had good intentions about latenight essay marking, but this is my third time on this thread. :oops: Particularly like Biscuit with the well-nommed carrot, Ginger's fluffy tummy, and Ginger mid-grape, but they are all heart-warming pictures. I have a question about Ginger - does her 'up' ear go down when she is sleeping? :wave:

Nope, her 'up ear' goes down her back whilst she is sleeping and her loppy ear stays lopped :love:

She cant 100% lop it at will, but she can go totally helicopter ears at will :love: as she does it before she has a wash!

Ear-washing is just the cutest thing Spenser does. :love: He has to tilt his head to one side so that the ear 'lops', then he licks his paw and combs it down the temporarily drooping ear. Sometimed the ear pops up before his paw makes contact and he has to start all over again, poor boy. Oddly enough, I have never seen McFlurry wash his ears. :?

They look very happy :love:

How is Biscuit when you have to leave him alone now? Or have you not had to yet since getting Ginger?

xxx

Awwww they are so cute!! :love::love::love::love::love: Ginger got so big! :shock: I don't think I'm on here enough. :lol:

Back