• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns in borstal

Domino27

Mama Doe
last night I penned off some of the kitchen, put plenty of newspaper down, hay, noms and toys etc to keep them busy over night.

I came down this morning, after having little sleep with the weather and getting up all the time to check my shed wasn't whizzing through the air at top speed, to what can only be described as a teenage party. :shock:

If anyone tells me that rabbits are docile, stupid animals who don't do anything I will slap them.

I had a dining chair pushed against one of the roofs off my outside run which blocked them off from the conservatory. Domino had managed to work out how to jump up onto this chair and onto the worksurfaces it was leant against and created a royal mess:

My crackerbreads - ALL gone, crumbs everywhere (chair, floor, surface top etc)
Celery I left out - gone
Packet of treats 90% full - onto the floor and empty
Egg boxes tipped over (thankfully none broken!!!)
Wee
A cassette drawer open on my old stereo player (maybe she wanted to hear some music?!?!?!?)
Newspaper chewed
mY cookbooks rifled through (little chew marks)

Now I know Paddy is incapable of jumping up and it seems she's tossed food down to him either mocking to say "hahah I can get up here and you can't" or sharing...I am going to go with the first.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :censored:

What norty buns! :lol::lol::lol:

I came home to something similar a few months ago when Freya my housebun had escaped, pooed over every sofa (honestly, I've never seen so much poo!) then run into the kitchen, opened (!) a sack of pellets. By the time I got in the whole kitchen was covered in pellets. Oh and my cat, Crispin, was rolling round on the kitchen floor in a sea of said pellets yowling happily. Freya also had the cheek to periscope to greet me! :roll:

Yep they are clever little so and sos! Last Saturday I had divided my lounge diner in to two and puppy paneled around my TV - we got home Tia and Bracken had lifted up the divider (puppy panels) and then done the same to the ones around the TV and had lots and lots of Noms! We had to by 3 new sets of scart cable's, we no longer have a video, we replaced the mains lead for the router box for the Internet and the mains to the DVD player, hubby managed to save some bits but not the mains for the Wii or the sensor cable.

Needless to say they didn't ingratiate them selves with him too much.

Yep they are clever little so and sos! Last Saturday I had divided my lounge diner in to two and puppy paneled around my TV - we got home Tia and Bracken had lifted up the divider (puppy panels) and then done the same to the ones around the TV and had lots and lots of Noms! We had to by 3 new sets of scart cable's, we no longer have a video, we replaced the mains lead for the router box for the Internet and the mains to the DVD player, hubby managed to save some bits but not the mains for the Wii or the sensor cable.

Needless to say they didn't ingratiate them selves with him too much.

Hahahaha, oh dear. Whilst my mum was looking after them she had them penned in the garage with various items around to stop it from moving. Domino had Paddy push and lift the wire panels up so she could escape underneath. He then looked confuzzled whilst she binked around the garage and then he headbutted the panel and it came down......

Hahahaha, oh dear. Whilst my mum was looking after them she had them penned in the garage with various items around to stop it from moving. Domino had Paddy push and lift the wire panels up so she could escape underneath. He then looked confuzzled whilst she binked around the garage and then he headbutted the panel and it came down......

You gotta have a sense of humour if you love house rabbits :lol::lol:

Back