• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First ever photo of Mabel

chul

Staff member
191182497.jpg

Mabel on Sunday, the first day we got her! :)

Last edited:
Yay! Shes part lionhead - and has longer hair near her ears and tail but you can't see it here. Will take more photos tonight.

Aww she is:love: is she an English x like Sally in my sig?

Does she come across as really posh like Sally does. I cant work out if its the markings or just Sally:lol:

Aww she is:love: is she an English x like Sally in my sig?

Does she come across as really posh like Sally does. I cant work out if its the markings or just Sally:lol:

I have no idea what she is apart from the bit on lionhead in her. The 'rescue' was poop and didn't tell us anything.

This will be Pepys wifebun. He isn't ready for his neuter yet though :( so shes kept in the spare room atm. Not ideal for her at all bless.

Oh bless her she's lovely! Looks a bit nervous, as would be expected on her first day home :D hope she settles in well x

Oh bless her she's lovely! Looks a bit nervous, as would be expected on her first day home :D hope she settles in well x

She was, the photo was took before she even stepped foot into the living room out of the carrier. Shes so much better now though :) Does amazing binkies! :love:

Back