• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've just spent the bunny bauble money.....

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
and then some more!

We have just ordered 5 indoor stackable hutches from happy hutch- 6 x 2 x2.
I take the rabbits in at night because I feel happier knowing they are safe and secure, but they are in a mixture of hutches and they are all piled on top of each other. This will make things so much easier and more organised. Thank you!:wave:

I'm really freaked out at spending all that money but it will be great to have things tidy and smart- and better for the buns.

Oooh, looking forward to pics :D

And there's plenty of baubles left if anyone else wants to buy some, to help finish paying for the hutches :lol:

Will definately get piccies when they are built- it will also give our volunteer plenty to do as he builds them.:lol:

Well done Blackberry :D I haven't been on RU that long compared to some people so I don't know what it's like normally but I have to say I'm so impressed with all the time and effort people are putting into fundraising, pledge a pound etc at the minute :D it's really inspiring especially when you start to feel like you're losing faith in humanity! I wish I had some sort of crafty skills so I could help too

It so true. It has been a huge boost for us and not only financially, on a more personal level too. Like you say to renews your faith in humanity, and the buns will be happy too.
I just need to get Sorrell and Mallow bonded (hopefully) and Katie and Betsy spayed, then bonded (hopefully) and life will be great in the rabbit kennel....until next summer, when they will be completely revamped ( i hope)

" I'm a very hopeful person":lol:

That's fantastic news :D Well done Blackberry & Co :D

Looking forward to seeing pics of happy bunsters in happy hutches ;) :D

Oh that's good news for the Halfpenny Farm bunnies! :D Well done Blackberry and co. :thumb: I've got quite a little meagerie now. :lol:

When I hang all my baubles on my tree this year I will be thinking of you with your new hutches, so glad I was able to cintribut a tiny bit to these, well done

Thank you. Things are really tight here and we could not have even contemplated these hutches if this hadn't happened along with another couple of donations. :D
We wanted to spent it on something for the rabbits and thought we should buy them now because we were worried the money just disappeared without something concrete to show.

I love these types of thread.

I only bought 2 baubles, but i know that little bit went into something really good and worthwhile :)

Well Done Blackers and glad its helped you Halfpenny :)

and then some more!

We have just ordered 5 indoor stackable hutches from happy hutch- 6 x 2 x2.
I take the rabbits in at night because I feel happier knowing they are safe and secure, but they are in a mixture of hutches and they are all piled on top of each other. This will make things so much easier and more organised. Thank you!:wave:

I think they'll be the same hutches as I've got in my garage. I really like them...they're made of very thick ply and tongue and groove :love:

I put little wheels on the bottom hutch so I can move them around to clean underneath...and it's so easy to lay lino on the hutch floors before you build them.

I'm getting all excited just thinking about it! :lol:

Back