• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dog runs?

traceymadigan

Warren Scout
Hi,just wondering what everyone does with the floor on the outside part of their dog run? My two rabbits lie out there at all hours and it seems so cold,i have put a shower curtain over the meshed bit but still worried about the cold floor :roll:

Hi,just wondering what everyone does with the floor on the outside part of their dog run? My two rabbits lie out there at all hours and it seems so cold,i have put a shower curtain over the meshed bit but still worried about the cold floor :roll:

All my buns love to lie out on the wet grass:shock:I have put rubber mating in their shed to try and keep some of the cold coming up from the concrete floor :wave::wave:

:wave: We have put a plywood floor in which is raised off the floor by about 2 inches.

Over the front we have put some clear perspex on a frame which is removable and a wooden shutter that opens from the top so we can lock them in of a night and in the day it helps to protect from rain or sun when open.:D

:wave: We have put a plywood floor in which is raised off the floor by about 2 inches.

Over the front we have put some clear perspex on a frame which is removable and a wooden shutter that opens from the top so we can lock them in of a night and in the day it helps to protect from rain or sun when open.:D

Yeah may try and get someone to do that ,they have a floor in the inside bit ,can you walk on the plywood part though ?

Back