• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i'd like to bond my two rabbits. HELP?(:

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
Hey:wave:
So, I'm Chloé and I'm 16 years old. I have two buns, Benji and Nahla, who are lionheads. Benji is male, five years old and uneutered. Nahla is female, six months old and unspayed. They, obviously, live separately.. no baby buns for me thanks! The plan is, by the new year, to have both rabbits spayed and neutered because of the well-known health benefits... and then attempt to bond them. :shock: This kind of scares me.

Benji has the tendency to be a little aggressive, something I hope to fix by getting him neutered. Nahla is very timid and I'm hoping giving her an outgoing friend like Benji will help bring her out of her shell. I've done a lot of research on bonding and although it would be my first bonding experience I'm confident that by the new year I will definitely know my stuff.

BUT. After reading lots of the bonding posts, I've realised that I'm going to need lots of advice from experienced and reliable bunny owners, which hopefully all of you are! So please, can everyone please comment me with advice, on ANYTHING to do with bonding. Absolutely anything.

Thanks so much, Chloé. :D

Hello Chloe

I have written some guidelines describing how I bond - if you would like a copy e-mail me at therabbitcrossing@yahoo.co.uk and I'll e-mail it overwhen I get home this evening - it's 5 pages so I can't post it all on here.

It's the way I do all of my bondings, and there are other ways of doing it, but some of the information may help.

Helen

Hi Chloe,

Good on you for doing all the right and repsonsible things for you bunnies. Those are two very lucky bunnies :)

I've put together an information pack full of articles with rabbit information in which is on my website (link in my sig), which might be of use to you. The very last article on that page is about bonding rabbits and should be very useful.

The Duchness has a huge amount of knowledge, so definitely also check out her guide too.

Hi Chloe,

Good on you for doing all the right and repsonsible things for you bunnies. Those are two very lucky bunnies :)

I've put together an information pack full of articles with rabbit information in which is on my website (link in my sig), which might be of use to you. The very last article on that page is about bonding rabbits and should be very useful.

The Duchness has a huge amount of knowledge, so definitely also check out her guide too.

thankyou! they're extremely spoilt, haha. i'll definitely check out both yours and The Duchesses bonding info:)

Back