• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of Riley...

abi2047

Mama Doe
A few pics of Riley taken earlier on today. They are all of him sat in his hutch/run combo as he didn't want to go outside into the garden until this afternoon :D

DSCF0019.jpg

DSCF0017.jpg

DSCF0016.jpg

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0004-1.jpg

DSCF0003-1.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

He's gorgeous! have you tried him on pellet food, it wont half save you money if you get him on pellets and they are really good for buns teeth :D xxxx

He's gorgeous! have you tried him on pellet food, it wont half save you money if you get him on pellets and they are really good for buns teeth :D xxxx

I have tried him on pellet food and he refuses to eat them :( I guess another try won't hurt :)

I have tried him on pellet food and he refuses to eat them :( I guess another try won't hurt :)

I know what you mean my charlie wouldnt eat it at first, if you want to try some beaphar or ss let me know and i'll send you some to try :D xx

Back