• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser is having a hutch day

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Not ideal, but at least it is a two-storey hutch so he will get a bit of exercise. I have to go out mid-afternoon on Tuesdays, and the last two weeks he's been very cross at being put in his run earlier than he considers suitable. :roll::lol: My parents will be back at teatime, and they might let him out for a bit, but are more likely to go straight into the important business of feeding him. :roll: Tomorrow I'm planning to give him a run in the house in the morning, followed by a late-afternoon session in the garden run.

Spenser got out to play. :D My parents were home about 5pm and let him out for an hour. Apparently he whizzed round the pen and emptied his digging box in no time. It has been a good day all round for him - he did a happy flop after his halloween biscuit although he was in the hutch, and he likes the sample hays 9especially the oat). :D

Spenser got out to play. :D My parents were home about 5pm and let him out for an hour. Apparently he whizzed round the pen and emptied his digging box in no time. It has been a good day all round for him - he did a happy flop after his halloween biscuit although he was in the hutch, and he likes the sample hays 9especially the oat). :D

Oh hurray!! That's progress with the hay!! And a lovely hour to play and a halloween biscuit!! Lucky boy Spenser!! :D

If you put a piece of the oat hay (same texture as straw) through the mesh he grabs it off you as if it was as much a treat as a fenugreek crunchie! And he didn't run off when I went out to see him as soon as I got back from taking my class. :D:love:

If you put a piece of the oat hay (same texture as straw) through the mesh he grabs it off you as if it was as much a treat as a fenugreek crunchie! And he didn't run off when I went out to see him as soon as I got back from taking my class. :D:love:

He's had time to think today! He must have decided not to give mummy such a hard time! :D

Back