• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The husbun that I was hoping to rehome

I'm sorry, you must feel let down. However, it just means he wasn't the right bun for Sophie and that you now have chance to find the right bunny. If he truly is meant to come to you, he will. It also means two bunnies are getting a home instead of one.

It is really hard when you have more than one person enquiring about a bunny at the same time, if you "reserve" a bun and the home falls through for any reason they have lost out on the other home?

Must be a disappointment though :(

Aww I'm sorry that must be dissapointing. But maybe look at as fate - there is another husbunny out there that "was meant to be" for your bunny xxx

:( Sorry to hear this Kirst.I know how dissapointed you must be ,but Chin up im sure theres a husbun just waiting for your gorgeous Soph, Just waiting to be found....:love:

Yeh you are all right,I'm waiting to get in touch with the lady that rehomes rabbits to arrange a viewing of any other single males :)

It must be disappointing when you have set you heart on a bunny but there are so many lovely bunnies looking for a good home I'm sure you will find another nice husbun for her.

I originally fell in love with a male bunny and thought I'd found the one but when I enquired they told me about his parents who were also in the rescue who I ended up adopting. The original male found a lovely home am really so happy with his parents - I wouldnt be without them, so please don't give up hope :love:

I won't rexbun :) I hope they think my setup is ok
For 2 buns and they are indoor so have time to free range when I'm
At home :).

Back