• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny sizes

emmaclaire

Warren Scout
Hi all
Just wieghed my new bunny Maizey she is six months old and is 6 lb 8 oz is she going to get much bigger than this xxxx

my goodness ive just worked it out to be about nearly 3 kg if im right she is a cross but i think she is cross with english spotted are they big xxx

SAM_0452.jpg

She is very beautiful.

She has the butterfly marking but I suspect unlikely to be part of the English genepool, or the giant pap genepool. The marking is just a marking and is showing in many, many breeds.

I suspect she will get bigger (maybe grow for another 3-4 months or so), but at the end of the day she will be luscious however big she is :)

OMG I didn't realise she was getting so big.

This is her mom Amber
Amber-1.jpg

She wasn't very big, I'd guess about 2kg

lol Vicky are you sure thats her mom:lol:and they didnt sneek a giant baby in with the litter, she is gorgeous and cuddly though xxx:love::love:

She is absoutely stunning Emma! I :love: her

Amber was her mummy, and Amber weighed 2kg exactly, god knows what Daddy bunny was :lol: Shes stunning, can we have a photo of her next to Alan pretty please? xx

Amber was her mummy, and Amber weighed 2kg exactly, god knows what Daddy bunny was :lol: Shes stunning, can we have a photo of her next to Alan pretty please? xx

Back