• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is the best way?

B3rnie69

Warren Scout
Right I hope this is the right section, sorry if it isn't :oops:

Now to the point of this post.......
I have been made aware of a BRC breeder that I feel needs reporting. I would like to know the best way to go about this please, do I just email the brc? (I doubt very much that the RSPCA will do anything as all rabbits are fed and watered)
I don't want to go into too much detail but what I saw today was heart-breaking :censored:
Now this "person" claims" to be brc registered so will the brc do anything? If so is emailing them the best option or would it be better to phone?

no idea :oops: but good luck! If something shocked me enough then I think something deffinatly isn't right :/ I wouldn't no how to go about it, but I'd report, any possible way I could, for the buns sakes.

no idea :oops: but good luck! If something shocked me enough then I think something deffinatly isn't right :/ I wouldn't no how to go about it, but I'd report, any possible way I could, for the buns sakes.

Yeah that is what I was thinking, but I thought I'd ask first as I would prefer to go to the right place straight away, I don't want it to look like I am randomly calling people to cause trouble if you get what I mean :oops:

Back