• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pip - Getting BIGGGG!

Dollie

Warren Scout
IMG_7991.JPG

IMG_0046.CR2.jpg

Seems like just yesterday she still fit in my hands.... Must admit, she's not the prettiest rabbit I ever met.. But definitely one of the sweetest! :love:

Ohw, forgot to say.. First picture was taken about two months ago, she was 3 or 4 weeks old then. Second picture was taken today! :wave:

She is lovely and I hope you don't mind me saying, but she is sitting in a lobelia plant and I'm pretty sure its poisonous if eaten. You may already know this and she was just posing, but thought I'd mention it just in case.

She is lovely and I hope you don't mind me saying, but she is sitting in a lobelia plant and I'm pretty sure its poisonous if eaten. You may already know this and she was just posing, but thought I'd mention it just in case.

I know ;)

That's Ok, didn't want to offend, but didn't want to ignore it either- just in case.:D

I know, I'm not offended or anything! Rather hear it twice than lose my bunny over something like that. So thanks for the warning! :wave:

First picture she didn't really care about food, but the second picture I really had to distract her with treats :lol:

Ohw, forgot to say.. First picture was taken about two months ago, she was 3 or 4 weeks old then. Second picture was taken today! :wave:

I was wondering ... there was a thread for then and now pics yesterday or the day before - you should add her in there too. We can never have too much of Pip. :love:

Back