• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Burrows Fundraising Tombola Stall (now ended)

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Bunny Burrows will be in Morrisons in Morton Park, in Darlington from 10.00 on Saturday, October 9th with their Tombola stall come along and have a go on the tombola or just say hello.

Maysie :wave:
xx

Last edited:
Just bumping this up :wave:

I know it's not a great day out like some fundraising events but if anybody is shopping at Morrisons on Saturday at Morton Park in Darlington Bunny Burrows are just as you go inside with their tombola stall. The tombola stall is always popular as they always have nice things to win.

Maysie x

oooh! might have to get the bus and come and say hello :D
Can i convince you to bring some buns to say hello? :lol::lol: haha don;t think they would appreciate it very much

oooh! might have to get the bus and come and say hello :D
Can i convince you to bring some buns to say hello? :lol::lol: haha don;t think they would appreciate it very much

I might not be there as I have a chest infection at the moment I really need to go to the Doctors and get some antibiotics, but Gwen will be there but no rabbits...sorry! :)

bump.gif

Back