• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Special needs blind conti baby bunny from preloved in Sheffield p65 now called Evie

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Well I collected this beautiful little girl today & I have to say I am absolutely smitten & bowled over by her! :love::love::love:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?p=4051202#post4051202

She is supposed to be about 14 weeks, but I have to say I think she is more like 8 - 10 weeks. To say she is blind & has no eyes, she could not care less! She has spent the last several hours exploring our spare room & making herself well at home.

To say I am smitten, as is Mark is an understatement! :love::love::love:

We are taking her over to Kay & David tomorrow where eventually she will be bonded in with a group of giant buns that will take great care of her.

I was very apprehensive before I collected her, but have to say I have fallen hook line & sinker for this very brave girl :love:

Here's a few pics from earlier :) Her pics do not do her justice :love:

Please meet one very special little lady :love:

DSCF5264.jpg

DSCF5263.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my goodness, she is something really special. It sounds as if she has a special spirit as well as special needs. :love:

Thanks guys - even though we're taking this little lady over to Kay & David, we have yet to actually part with her!!! :shock::oops::lol: :love:

Don't be surprised if she actually comes back home with us!!! :oops: :lol:

Aaawww bless her...are you jeering Kay up too for those photo's!...tell her we waited long enough! :lol:

Yep batteries are on full charge so hopefully the fundraising thread will appear within the next few days :wave: :D

Oh I nearly cried at those photos! What a gorgeous girl, what a relief she is safe and going to a great forever home. You guys are angels :love:

Oh she is BEAUTIFUL! :love::love:
Well done for getting her Denise, she sounds like an absolute darling!!
I am very glad she is going to Kay (supposedly ;)) to be bonded in to a group as well, what a happy outcome!

Does she have a name? I think either you should get to choose Denise as you collected her, or maybe it could be part of the fundraiser for Kay and David? :)

Thanks guys - wish me lots of luck to actually hand over this beautiful girl!!! :oops: :love:

Oh she is BEAUTIFUL! :love::love:
Well done for getting her Denise, she sounds like an absolute darling!!
I am very glad she is going to Kay (supposedly ;)) to be bonded in to a group as well, what a happy outcome!

Does she have a name? I think either you should get to choose Denise as you collected her, or maybe it could be part of the fundraiser for Kay and David? :)

Not yet, but I'll chat to Kay & David tomorrow - maybe we could do a fundraiser to pick this special little lady a perfect name? :) :love:

Thanks guys - wish me lots of luck to actually hand over this beautiful girl!!! :oops: :love:

Not yet, but I'll chat to Kay & David tomorrow - maybe we could do a fundraiser to pick this special little lady a perfect name? :) :love:

Cool, let us know!! I am so happy for this girlie!!

Well done Denise, I am so pleased you were able to help this little girl, if Kay hasn't got any room then you can send her down to me

She is beautiful :love::love::love::love::love:

Back