• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milly's Story - * Quite a few photos! *

Spotty Bun

Warren Scout
Just thought I'd share Milly's story with everyone!

Her story isn't as sad as some of those I've read on here, and she has been very lucky home-wise in her short little life, but in a way she is kind of a rescue, so wanted to share how my little Milly-moo came into my life...

My brother's girlfriend used to work in a bookies and one of her customers came in asking if she knew anyone who wanted a 6 month old bunny, as his friend was having to let hers go as she didn't have enough time to spend with her. Milly had been bought from our local market's pet stall :)shock:) as a pet for this lady's young grandson who had, perhaps predictably, become bored of her. I'd been talking about getting another rabbit for a while so I received a text asking if I'd be interested...

...of course I went to see her, fell in love and decided I couldn't leave her to heaven knows what fate! This is her on her first night with us:

Milly.jpg

Milly4.jpg

Milly38.jpg

Looking so wee in her run:
Milly10.jpg

That was last September, and ever since she has settled in extremely well! She spends a lot of time in the house with us, running around the kitchen and yard, and as you can probably tell she loves to slob out!!!

Photo-0032a.jpg

Photo-0014a.jpg

Photo-0055.jpg

Milly50.jpg

So that's Milly's story, quite a happy one I like to think! Sorry for the loooong post although I know everyone like piccies!!! ;)

aww she is so lovely- thankyou for sharing her story. That's really lovely she has a great home with you xx

She has landed on her paws with you - a lucky escape. Thank you for sharing her - those ears are amazing! :love::love::love:

Back