• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Paddy and Peaches have moved in! **Pic heavy!**

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
They moved out into the playhouse/aviary this morning and they've been loving it! They've run around the aviary like lunatics! :lol:

They were a bit unsure of it to begin with and had a good ol' sniff and a wander around:

85af667c.jpg

88d1237c.jpg

22471cfc.jpg

ced997cb.jpg

Then they decided to have a look around the aviary:

444505ed.jpg

ecd0489d.jpg

cee7c417.jpg

5e633899.jpg

9100a8bc.jpg

Then after bombing and binkying around they decided to chill for a bit :D

ed20851a.jpg

30e3884b.jpg

8b40bd85.jpg

2943d718.jpg

They're only being let out in the aviary during daylight when someone's there to keep an eye on them at the moment, as I haven't sorted the roof out yet. But that should hopefully be getting sorted in the next week or two

I havent put much in the playhouse or aviary yet, just the basics, as I havent decided what to put in there yet :oops:

wow that looks great!

I am trying to prepare a section of my patio for an aviary but it is very uneven at the moment. Did you use anything to attach your aviary to the patio? or is it heavy enough to just stay there? what size is yours? sorry for the Q's :) i don't really know what i am doing with this aviary thing.

We're going to use L shape brackets to bolt it to the patio jus to be on the safe side

It's 12x9 :wave:

Well I went to feed them this morning and they'd poo'd EVERYWHERE! and wee'd on the blanket on the floor :roll:

Back