• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im Back!!! New House, New bunny group LOTS of pics!!

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Hi all :wave:, Im back! FINALLY got the internet - earlier than i was meant to so im happy - I have missed you all loads!!

Anyway a little update - Im all moved - I LOVE my new house it is just fab!! The buns went to Cheryls for a week to be bonded and came back Thursday - she said they hadnt been too much trouble :shock: and apart from Sooty being a bit nippy on Mittens bum - all are great! Mittens is fine with it - she just hops off - they are settling well now the nipping is getting less and I even saw Sooty lick Mittens back today :shock:
Oreo is top bun but adores all of them - he snuggles with each and every bun and when Sooty gets a bit jealous - she just pushes in for grooms - its funny to watch - he is still HER man and they are still a close pair which is great. Oreo has been looking after Mittens whenever sooty gets the 'nippy' look he darts in the middle of them to stop her!! :love:
They love their new shed and temporary run (I have ordered avairy panals) that havent come yet!
Anyway so far so good - so now for the piccies!!!

My new house and garden
CIMG2807.jpg

New garden (excuse the pipe- landlord was fixing that the day we moved in) - top right is the bunny shed and run area!
CIMG2811.jpg

The bunny area - the old shed will be replaced with new!
CIMG2808.jpg

Shed building commences.. i was making the tea :lol:
CIMG2834.jpg

View from my sofa - I can see the buns from every room!! :D:D
CIMG2836.jpg

Shed nearly ready - waiting for my 4 babies to come home! all neat and tidy -wont stay like that for long! Im rather pleased - I made the hutch/ledge thing from an old wardrobe - arent I clever!
CIMG2853.jpg

The shed and run which will be replaced with an avairy to cover the whole area.. its about 10 x 6 run size - they will love it!
CIMG2889.jpg

Theyre home!! :D:D exploring.....choice of flooring - is not so good for photographing black and white buns!! especially charlie :lol:
CIMG2862.jpg

Next - Cute pics of the 4 coming up .......

more pics

continued....

All 4 just fit in their litter tray (thanks Schuette- I went to homebase!)
CIMG2879.jpg

Snuggles- Charlie trying to wedge himself in the middle
CIMG2870.jpg

The black and white gang in discussion
CIMG2940.jpg

Sooty peeping out of the flap - shes taken to sleeping on the inside so every bun has to jump over her to get in and out of the flap! :roll:
CIMG2904.jpg

Charlie boy
CIMG2941.jpg

Mittens - hair all ruffled from Oreos vigerous grooming :love:!!
CIMG2930.jpg

Oreo
CIMG2898.jpg

The boys chillin
CIMG2917.jpg

Mittens relaxed (the place had been trashed already)
CIMG2894.jpg

Buns in their run
CIMG2895.jpg

CIMG2921.jpg

CIMG2897.jpg

Sooty on guard
CIMG2912.jpg

All my pets together - 4 buns and Alfie the dog :love:
CIMG2936.jpg

CIMG2939.jpg

So far so good - fingers crossed everything continues so well :D

Yay, you're back ... and they're back. :wave: I have a special soft spot for Oreo since his sitting on the laundry basket pose. :love: That looks a splendid set-up you've got for them. :D:D:D

gorgeous house, gorgeous garden, gorgeous buns, gorgeous set up .... JEALOUS!! :D

They all look so happy too! I have one of those 6ft folding runs, theyre so useful!!

Good luck in the new pad!

thank you - I am very lucky! I had no choice to move as the landlord wanted to sell our house - im so glad now... the house and garden we came from is nowhere near what we have now! Hope we can stay here for some time now.

The boys are fine - they are the peacemakers - Sootys the problem with mine - stroppy madam :lol:

Mittens looks so happy with her new friends :love:
And your new house is lovely!

I bet Mittens is so happy with all that space, and more to come!
She originally came in with Nutkin, both sharing a barely 3ft double decker hutch - the vet surgery who took them in brought the hutch round to me a few weeks after, I was shocked!

Mittens looks so happy with her new friends :love:
And your new house is lovely!

I bet Mittens is so happy with all that space, and more to come!
She originally came in with Nutkin, both sharing a barely 3ft double decker hutch - the vet surgery who took them in brought the hutch round to me a few weeks after, I was shocked!

aww bless - I never knew that, that might explain a few things - i have never seen her run about or properly binky, she is starting to do little leaps now :lol:- she is also really frightened of quick movement... im sure she will improve and get used to all the space, at least im increasing it gradually...
she is such a sweetie though, very gentle :love:

:wave: Oh wow Kath that is fabulous, I love the shed and the garden is just perfect, they are going to love it. I bet your really quite glad you've moved now!

Your pictures are lovely, I did put the one you sent me on in Gen Chat I wasn't sure how long you were offline for, sorry didn't get back to your text either no credit, will really have to think about one of those grown up contracts I think, really glad your back and it's all worked out so brilliantly for you :love:

Back