• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

horrible visit

demelza

Warren Scout
on thursday there was an advert in the local paper it when rabbit rescue, rabbits available to adopt. so i phoned and went to have a look for a male to go with charlotte. well it was shocking they had a french lop in a 4ft double hutch with a 1ft maybe 2ft run in front. he is a real sorry sight, ear all ripped nose ripped and hangin to the side. he also had 2 guineas pigs in with him that he was humping. which the lady was laughin at :censored:, so i pointed out to her that he could kill them and her reply was well they put them self in there.
there was also a dutch rabbit that could lift his head up in the hutch as it was too small. nothing is neutred or spayed. the woman just has not got a clue.
she also has loads about 40 guinea pig which were all with babies or looked pregnant.
it was just horrible
so do you think the rspca will do anything about me reporting her?

gah :( definitely report her! sounds like a hoarder trying to disguise themselves as a "rescue".

Do it without delay. If your first thought was to report her then act on it. Perhaps you could call again in a week or so after reporting her to see if she's still going. Keep us all posted:wave:

Back