• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some More Photos of Frail and Elderly Lara

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
She spends most of the time in a deep sleep now. She's still eating well and is not at all distressed or depressed. She just has a very old and tired body. Me and Dermot love Lara so much :love:

007-14.jpg

008-14.jpg

009-16.jpg

010-11.jpg

022-9.jpg

024-9.jpg

011-16.jpg

Thats exactly how Revel is now. Twice Steve has come down to tell me he thinks he has passed away, and he has just been asleep. Revel will be 10 in October :)

Bless her, she is so lovely. Its lovely to see in those first two pics how she is all snuggled up close to Dermot! :love:

She's the most gorgeous bun ever! I can't get over her colouring/coat texture! Wish my buns would sleep on their sides like that - she looks so adorable! :love:

Lara certainly looks wonderful for 10. She looks very content. I really love the fourth picture of her sleeping. Looks like she is falling.

Back