• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster babies show jumpings

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Nethie and Squirrel BARC foster babies are now Pixie and Pippa

Pippa
Showjumpings3.jpg

Pixie
PixieAug2010.jpg

And here they are playing in their run yesterday. They were learning how to do show jumpings. Beige was shouting insructions to them from the other side of the run.

Showjumpings4.jpg

Showjumpings1.jpg

Showjumpings2.jpg

Showjumpings5.jpg

Pixie: Uncle Beige says we need lots more practice

Hehehe what beautiful bouncing bunnies :D! And I love their play area! I will be using this as inspiration for when I change the toys around (my buns get bored very easy :roll:)

Hehehe what beautiful bouncing bunnies :D! And I love their play area! I will be using this as inspiration for when I change the toys around (my buns get bored very easy :roll:)

Everytime they play out I try to give them something different in their run and half way through I take something out and put something else in. I have promised them I wil let them free range in the big garden soon which they are very excited about. I don't think there are any gaps they can squeeze through now as they have grown quite a bit. I think they will go wild in the garden, they love it outside.

:love::love::love::love:

Love their names - how on earth are you going to let these 2 sweeties go???? :love::love::love:

I treat these babies as if they were my own, actually I spoil them more than my own because they are only babies and they need a good start to grow up strong and healthy. But... they are foster babies and even though we have cuddles I am remaining detatched. I have to because I can't go on for ever I am at capacity with my own buns and when these little ones are ready to go that will free the space up for more foster babies to come along. It's nice to think I can keep having bunny babies in my life :love:

Big is very jealous of these particular foster babies for some reason :?

They are gorgeous bunnies!! :love: :love:

Jack: I likes dem jumps tings you have! I just have the avery step - mummeh is so meen. An' she won't let us thru the magik gate on to the big garden. :roll:

*Ahem* - the big garden isn't safe at the moment and I don't have any logs to hand just yet lol. But I would like to get some sort of jumps for Jack - he can really jump bless him. Hollie's rather more clumsy, lol, little sweetheart.

Daisy is now trotting round the lounge hopping over Dudley while humming 'horse of the year show' music!!!

They are too cute! I would be useless at fostering and fail every time!!!

Back