• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am I doing the right thing?

Aimz1986

Young Bun
I have started to rebond my two bunnys. They are brother and sister but had to be separated to be spayed and neutured.

I have started to bring them indoors to my study which is neutral ground but on each of the 7 times they have had a "date" I have had to separate them within 5mins as they were about to fight.

I have made their outdoor run into two by adding a mesh divide so they get to see eachother each day but with the mesh to separate.

I am just concerned that I cant seem to get past 5mins without separating.

I am trying to give out lots of treats when they are together but im a bit stuck atm.

HELP!

:wave: Maybe you're breaking them up too early? Try to be a little bit braver, start early in the day with them so you have all day to supervise them, you may need to sleep next to them at night.

I'd suggest just to leave them and see what actually happens, (obviously be prepared incase they do lock on) they may only chase and huimp which is normal behaviour.

Back