• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what just arrived from Animal Magic Supplies!!

BamBam approves!! I think we will have some very happy bunnys, piggies and degus when I get round to dishing this little lot out!

Mine, mine, mine, mine, and mine!
S7300846.jpg

Wooopeeeee... new tunnel!!
S7300850.jpg

Wow lucky Bambam!!! Mine would eat all those willow toys in about an hour though :lol: although what did you have to go and put that on here for hmm?! I'm going to have to add one of those tunnels to my order now lol, they look perfect as not got the wire bits in that get exposed once they've eaten the fabric off the tunnels i've got :roll:

Wow lucky Bambam!!! Mine would eat all those willow toys in about an hour though :lol: although what did you have to go and put that on here for hmm?! I'm going to have to add one of those tunnels to my order now lol, they look perfect as not got the wire bits in that get exposed once they've eaten the fabric off the tunnels i've got :roll:

He he!! It's not all his... haven't told him that yet tho!! And I very much doubt these toys will last more than an hour :roll::roll: ho hum!! At least the tunnel will last a while :lol::lol:

That looks awesome. Dolly destroyed her willow ball in a few hours and after 24 hours it had dissapeared from the hutch...i think she ate the entire thing!! :oops:

Just had a look on the Animal Magic site...might have to have a bit of a spree!! :lol:

I have the green tunnel. Spenser has modified it by a few nibbles. :roll::roll: The balls look like something he might enjoy for an hour or so. Someone looks as if they want first nibble in the photos. ;)

:shock:
Wow, my bunnehs would love all of those toys.
I`m going to be placing an order for my buns soon. That looks fab.:D

I received my first order from animalmagic yesterday, thrilled to say the least. Can't believe the size of the willow carrot, spiral and grassy carrot. Bunnies went mad specially for the Readigrass. Definately won't be my last order.:wave:

So far... about 50% of the whole lot has been destroyed, that would be everything I dished out last night then!! :roll::roll::lol: The Barleyrings are going down a treat too, they've never had them before. Might have to keep them hidden as ShyBoy got into the shed and was caught with his head in the box!!!

Back