• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is this an ok size playpen?

katie10

Young Bun
just been looking in ebay and hav found an 8 pannel octagon, 5 ft all round playpen wud this be suitable for my bunny to play in every night instead of running round my sitting room every night as i have a new baby on the way x

just been looking in ebay and hav found an 8 pannel octagon, 5 ft all round playpen wud this be suitable for my bunny to play in every night instead of running round my sitting room every night as i have a new baby on the way x

What size are the panels, as they vary quite a bit.

a 4ftsq pen is a little on the small side but you could also take the panels and put them in a corner, using your walls as two sides of the pen - that would make the space much larger.

i have a 4x4 base for Biscuit, he's only in here when im not around though and never for longer than a few hours.

i dont reali hav a good corner anywhere, and it isnt square so dont think it wud work, i have a huge open tiled kitchen dining room area i cud put a pen and quite a large space in the middle of my sitting room. its just i dont think having jess running round the sittiing room will work when my baby arrives.

i dont know how to add the web page as im using my fne bt if u go on to this it may work.
wap.ebay.co.uk/Pages/ViewItemDesc.aspx?pix=5&emvAD=240x320&aid=290452694086&emvcc=0

i dont know how to add the web page as im using my fne bt if u go on to this it may work.
wap.ebay.co.uk/Pages/ViewItemDesc.aspx?pix=5&emvAD=240x320&aid=290452694086&emvcc=0

can't view it as it's a mobile link (WAP).

Looked up the item number though and thats basically what i have as my buns base area :) The door is very handy to let him out free-ranging.

Back