• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Elderly hamsters

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of demons_soul

Contact/organisation details: I am fostering for Furry Friends in Old Coulsdon. Please PM me on here or call Emma on 020 8407 1080 or 0797 356 9371.
Does the animal have rescue back up?: Yes for the rest of their lives.
Number of animals:2
Type/Breed/Variety: Roborovski hamsters
Sex: Male
Age(s): Adult/Elderly.
Name(s): Albert and Ernie.
Neutered: No
Reason for rehoming: Previous owner couldn't cope with them anymore.
Will the group be split: No
Transport available: Within reason, unless you know of people coming this way.
Other: These boys are lovely and we are looking for a retirement home for them where they will receive the care and love they should have had from the start. They do have fur loss and this is because of old age, however they are both active and love exercising on their wheel!

We can provide a cage for them to live in if needed, we just want these boys to be cared for in their golden years. Its never nice when they die in rescue :(

HPIM5855.jpg

HPIM5862.jpg

HPIM5874.jpg

good they reserved for them if any elderly females come in please pm me have to be over 2years so infertile as my younger boy misses his mum and my old boy would also like company again they dont get on as are comopletly different but both robos i have would love a freind agian i believe. x

Back