• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Paws in his Run after his neutering operation- Happy bunny! :)

Ambience

Warren Veteran
z62Asl.jpg

And in his tent..
Et2GXl.jpg

:love:
He'll be snaffling on those dandelions in no time!

Glad he's doing well after his operation. :)

Yes let the garden grow for them, they are enjoying it, but will have to cut it back because of my neighbours being light gardeners and the dandis are blowing over. He is doing better now thankyou. He is so happy to be outside. Was binking about, but couldn't get photos. It's been over a week now, so he is safe to be bounding about like that. He's eating, drinking okay,but he is hiding in the tent more than i would like,but i think that's just because he likes it bless him :)

Ambience x

Aww bless, he looks nice and happy, hope hes better real soon after the operation

Thanks Princess :) Going to get him an abundance of cucumber today which he loves, Aldi offers are great for my bunny shopping habit :) I'm sure he will be fine. Was worried initially as he wasn't eating or drinking for the first 24 hours, but he was fine after abit of parsley.

Ambience x

:love::love::love::love: Glad hes rocovering well:D:love::love:

Thankyou, Just got to get my other one through the initial 24 hours okay, Ares. He has just been in today. He has drank water though and also eaten some cabbage, so i think he will be fine too.

Two more boys left to go - when they are not poorly and six more girls to go. I'm going to be taking in 3 of my girlys in the next month, then i think i'll do the others the month after. Expensive and nerveracking experience.

The taxi driver told me i was cruel for getting Ares castrated. He meant it too :( Oh well, atleast i know i'm doing the right thing by them.

Ambience x

Last edited:
Glad he is ok and over the op ok, he`s adorable. xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Grace, he is adorable. His personality is so bubbly and amazing. Hopefully now he will stop peeing on me when he is freeranging :) He is abit quieter after the operation. Are some rabbits known to calm down straight away after the op or is it usually atleast a week before any difference is noticed?

Ambience x

Thanks Grace, he is adorable. His personality is so bubbly and amazing. Hopefully now he will stop peeing on me when he is freeranging :) He is abit quieter after the operation. Are some rabbits known to calm down straight away after the op or is it usually atleast a week before any difference is noticed?

Ambience x

Well Charlie is just starting to calm down and he is 5 weeks post neuter, gracie was only 6 months so her hormones never got the chance to kick in, i was told allow 6 weeks for them to settle down after the neuter.

Charlie is such a nervous nelly he wees on everything especially at the vets but he has only just started to stop humping gracie so i suppose he is now calming. xxxxxxxxx

Aww bless. Glad to know it kicks in eventually :) Shadow and Stripe my males are getting on alot better now.

Bless him. My males are the worst for peeing all over. My females are fab, so clean! :)

Ambience x

They will soon settle down, charlie used to wee up my leg when it was time to come in, now he`s over 5 weeks post neuter he has calmed down a lot! :) glad your gang are ok! xxxxxxxxxx

They will soon settle down, charlie used to wee up my leg when it was time to come in, now he`s over 5 weeks post neuter he has calmed down a lot! :) glad your gang are ok! xxxxxxxxxx

Yikes that must have been frustrating :) lol . Glad he is settling too. Thankyou, they will be okay i'm sure xxxxxxx

Ambience xxx

Yikes that must have been frustrating :) lol . Glad he is settling too. Thankyou, they will be okay i'm sure xxxxxxx

Ambience xxx

Give it time, charlie reaches 6 weeks post neuter this weds and has just calmed down this last week or so. xxx

Back