• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Orange 'Juice'?

DPI

New Kit
The BoC was allowed to be a temporary House rabbit, during the wifes abscence. Of this he took full advantage. The upshot of which, was that I discovered that rabbit pee is bright orange.

My eight year old will not let me forget this anytime soon.

On entering the house I found a large puddle of Orange 'Juice' on the floor. The said eight year old was promptly hauled before the bench to examine her general lack of care with her juice and failing to clean up afterwards.

She of course protested her innocence of the offence and was deeply annoyed when her claim that 'the rabbit did it' was met with disblief and derision.

However after clean up operations, by a very annoyed and sulky eight year old, as only an eight year old can be. I observed, said rabbit, actually having a wee(Luckily outside this time). I never knew it was orange in color, a bit like him drinking way too much Sunny-D(Foul Stuff).

This resulted in the eight year old crowing her delight and giving daddy a really hard time for days, which was only satisfied by the offering of suitable pressies, which involved, shiny stuff (She's a Girl) and a new nintendo game. My apologies were then grudingly accepted.:lol:

Lol, yes when i let Joe on the (cream coloured) settee the night he'd had his bits off, he decided to repay me by weeing right in the middle of one of the cushions. I had a complete freak thinking there's was something terribly wrong with him and rang the vets only to be told that that is the normal colour :oops::lol: We got a new settee in the end as after he'd wee'd on it once that then became his luxury toilet of choice - they now both live in the garden :lol:

the wee can range from white to dark orangey red it depends on what teh rabbit has eaten obvious things like carot can ause wee to go orange but anything with a high protien (dnadilion leaves rose leaves etc) can do this too x

Back