• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can Mr Bean be Bribed ?

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Looks like it as in order to achieve a tummy fluff trim like this

042-5.jpg

I had to promise this.................

043.jpg

Job done !! :D

Mr Bean sent me an email before. He said his mammy is mean cos she keeps cutting his hair which is fine but all the other boys go to the hairdressers and they are picking on him cos his mam still cuts his hair :oops:

Mr Bean sent me an email before. He said his mammy is mean cos she keeps cutting his hair which is fine but all the other boys go to the hairdressers and they are picking on him cos his mam still cuts his hair :oops:

But at least his Mammy saved his blushes and cropped the photo before posting it so as not to display his winky :D

:lol::lol::lol: He looks so cute! (If a little hacked off in the first photo).
:love::love:

The things we get away with when there's a bit of food in the offing! :D

Cute photos of a handsome boy. In picture two he almost looks like a stuffed toy bunny. :shock: He is cute! :love:

Awww those pics cheered me up - Mr Bean looks quite like Apache and I'm missing him cos I'm at college :( :( so it was nice to see. Did he enjoy his bribes?

Back