• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two peas in a pod....

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
When they snuggle up close and aren't moving it's harder to tell Blackberry and Buttercup apart :lol:

BunniesandPaintingsJune2010008.jpg

But Blackberry has a big moult line at the moment, which helps!

Lurve lurve your buns!! :love:
I would honestly have to do something to be able to tall them apart if they were mine like bring out Dandelion's paints :lol:

Lurve lurve your buns!! :love:
I would honestly have to do something to be able to tall them apart if they were mine like bring out Dandelion's paints :lol:

I did that with some buns I worked with last year - 3 agouti nethies. One had a slightly different marking in her head, the other 2 were identical, and bot cheeky little monsters. I ended up putting an indelible pen spot on the back of the ears of one of them so I could tell them apart :lol: (wouldn't work on a black bun, tho - luckily and can tell my boys apart easily)

I did that with some buns I worked with last year - 3 agouti nethies. One had a slightly different marking in her head, the other 2 were identical, and bot cheeky little monsters. I ended up putting an indelible pen spot on the back of the ears of one of them so I could tell them apart :lol: (wouldn't work on a black bun, tho - luckily and can tell my boys apart easily)

No, you'd def have to go for a more vibrant colour with black buns :lol:
I can see Blackberry with green ears :D

They really are so cute, how DO you tell them apart? xxxxxxxxxxx

Blackberry will come running up for a lick and a fuss, whereas Buttercup is far shyer.

Physically Blackie has a smaller head than Butter, and is marginally smaller, but that's the only real physical difference :lol:

Back