• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shed dilemma please help.

which shed size?

• 7 x 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8 x 6

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bubz_79

Warren Scout
I am about to order my shed and in a dilemma as to what size to go for, either 7 x 5 or 8 x 6. It will be to house 2 mini rexs and 2 giants. The enclosure the shed will be in is L shaped 8 x 12 in long part and 7 x 7 on other (hope that makes sense) the shed will be in the long section.

DSCF5793.jpg
DSCF5842.jpg

I would also go for 8x6. They will still have a good space outside. I have a 6x4 shed and really wish it was bigger.

LOL tbh I didn't need much pursuadung as the bigger one was already sitting in the basket LOL Now been ordered along with the ramp for the door too. I won't be able to put it up til my parents get back from their holiday although weather depending i might try and pursuade a friend to help me. I was going to wait til end of week to order but with todays weather and my soggy hay i thought i should do iot now lol. Just need to buy the wood stain now.

LOL yeah should do as well as getting Razzle neutered and recieving my other 2 new babies too. Going to be fun have 2 babies in one area and then the othr 2 separated too due to being neutered. Then i will have the joys of bonding them all !!!!!

Back