• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Furby going craaaazy!

KTJ

Alpha Buck
Furby has been a house bunny for a few weeks, and we are so close it's unbelievable! He gets SO excited when he's allowed on my bed, so I thought I'd make as many people smile this morning by posting a video I took of him yesterday! For such a young, small bunny, he sure can jump!! :lol::lol:

(Ps. wasn't sure how to put the video actually in the thread, so you might have to click "open" to view it ;) )

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9540/dscf5649.mp4

Ps. does any one else's bunny's binky when you fluff their whiskers?! Furby seems to love it!

Excellent, that worked! (think its my work pc not working rather than your original link, I have to crank it up in a morning its that old)!

OMG that's soooo cute :lol: Furby's fab! x :love:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :lol: How totally cute and adorable is that?!! I'd forgotten how edible baby bunnies are! :love:

Furby is giddy all the time, but more so when he's allowed on my bed which is getting more frequent now he's litter trained! I just think for such a small bun he can jump unbelievably high!!:lol:

Furby is giddy all the time, but more so when he's allowed on my bed which is getting more frequent now he's litter trained! I just think for such a small bun he can jump unbelievably high!!:lol:

When mine where little they could jump 4ft!! :shock:

Back