• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Starbuck - 1st Time in Garden Too

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
It was also Starbuck's 1st time in the garden today too - he is a housebunny and we have been waiting for lovely warm weather to put him outside for a bit and finally realised we have it!!

Poor little lamb, didnt seem to know what grass is...he didnt eat ANY! :?

44952b27.jpg

85912482.jpg

84d128a4.jpg

c4f3afd8.jpg

2ab4fbbc.jpg

a66474c6.jpg

7949b056.jpg

Awwwwwww bless, he looks a bit bewildered by it all, I am sure he will get used to it and maybe try eating it next time

I hope so bless him! He is such a sweet boy. Its taken him 6 months to come down 'our' end of the living room with confidence, so I think it was probably all a bit disconcerting for him. Hopefully he'll get used to it soon enough and come to enjoy playing out there and nomming on the grass! He's such a softie!

:lol::D:wave: I am glad you like him but your OH will have to take on my OH who is rather protective when it comes to the buns!!! :lol::lol::lol: (He is such a weed though!!)

Back