• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foxglove

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
well Foxy moved into the shed on saturday, i did a bit of rejigging and she seems to quite like her new pad!

180520109.jpg

1805201021.jpg

Aww hi Foxglove:wave:
glad you've settled in xx

she's settled very well Jill, she's in the first pen as you walk into the shed and spends most of her time up on the shelf watching what your doing and saying hello to the world :D

Hello beautiful! :wave: Hope you're behaving yourself for you new Mummy & making friends

Hmmmmm making new friends ... No... she's tried to eat Max and went nuts when she could see directly into the buns next door's pen, so i put a solid barrier up half way so she can see the others but not actually touch noses or anything.
Behaving for me however like a little angel! :love: :love:

Ah! :roll::lol: I have to admit that I'd be a bit worried that you'd got the wrong bun if she was behaving too well!;) Glad she's being nice to you though - she's an angel when she wants to be :love:
(I think I have a soft spot for stroppy buns - oops!)

Back