• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need!

Tell him it's so big that you'll be able to put a chair and table in there for yourself so you can sit out with the bunnies and he'll get peace to watch the football or whatever he wants on T.V :D

Tell him it's so big that you'll be able to put a chair and table in there for yourself so you can sit out with the bunnies and he'll get peace to watch the football or whatever he wants on T.V :D

Hehe, I like it. We've currently got a 6x2 hutch ontop of a 6x4 run which they have access to from about 8 in the morning until 11 at night, but I just want a bit more space for them. I bought a separate run that I could put on grass, but they hate being picked up and we just end up chasing them around and no one really enjoys it.

I've MAYBE persuaded him that I could attach another run to their permanent run, just to make it a bit bigger. He complains that he doesn't want the garden to be taken over by bunnies, but its not that small! And we only ever go in the garden to see the bunnies anyway.

Back