• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

shed finally up what do you think ?

Collielover

Mama Doe
ok ourfirst she shed and run is finally up for our bonded group of 6 we have some different levels to build for them and some storage boxs to build its a 8 foot by 6 foot shed the run is 8 by 8 its still to get its roof on it this weekend project what do you all think i should call it

100_0927.jpg

100_0943.jpg

100_0948.jpg

100_0941.jpg

100_0940.jpg

100_0928-1.jpg

thanks has took long enough for my hubby finally to get around and to build it but I am happy with it and so are the bunnys its great to watch them out playing in the run and they all come running in when i go into the shed

Looks great. Have you considered lining the lower part of the shed out so that the bunnies cannot eat the supporting sections?

Another option is to use the metal 'V' shapes you can buy to put on the supports.

when he builds there shelfs and different level it will also be insulted also but we needed the space inside for some rescues what have came in this week so they werre put out sooner than we were hoping for ...we hoped to get it all done but time was not on our side ....why do we only have 24 hours in a day i need atleast 72 most days to do what I have to do

no she is called chocolate theres also fudge ,rowan, charlie and jack and wee lottie in the group
we also have thumper, robbie , mr no name, mrs blanko who are all french lops

also clarrisa a lionhead lop who i have tried to bond we every other rabbit i have here and any fosters i have had in but she is having none of it . She is happy living on her own and poping over to say hi to the rest through there run

they are also wee rommie who has still to be neautered when his plums drop

i also have 3 fosters in at the moment twiglet , daisy and george who we foster for paws in edinburgh

no she is called chocolate theres also fudge ,rowan, charlie and jack and wee lottie in the group
we also have thumper, robbie , mr no name, mrs blanko who are all french lops

also clarrisa a lionhead lop who i have tried to bond we every other rabbit i have here and any fosters i have had in but she is having none of it . She is happy living on her own and poping over to say hi to the rest through there run

they are also wee rommie who has still to be neautered when his plums drop

i also have 3 fosters in at the moment twiglet , daisy and george who we foster for paws in edinburgh

based on that I'd called it 'anybuns house' :lol:

hmmm name :roll: The Bunsters Residence

based on that I'd called it 'anybuns house' :lol:

hmmm name :roll: The Bunsters Residence

Pmsfl my family calls it the zoo I just cant say no ...but as i said to my dad the other day I dont smoke drink or go on holiday my enjoyment is my animals they come first in my life and always will

iI just wished i lived somewhere bigger and had loads of money that i ccould give up work and open my own rescue but I can dream

Back