• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HI RU - Oreo here.. - I have got new friends!! more cute pics post 37

kaths101

Warren Veteran
:wave: Hello RU Oreo Here – I wanted to come on and tell you all – I’m so excited ....

It was decided last night over vegetables that I was the designated head bunny so therefore I’m going to tell you our story.

Thursday morning mummy came in with some dandelions and a pink carrier – I was starting to think uh oh but wifey and I just couldn’t resist the dandelions and jumped right in!! Mummy then shut the lid :evil:... she then faffed about for a bit – I saw a few more carriers but couldn’t see what was going on – Charlie and Mittens told us later that they were put in carriers too but Charlie had a nice orange one and mittens had blue – SO WHY DID I GET PINK!!!

Anyway it seemed like forever in the car and even though I was really scared in the car I pretended I wasn’t as Sooty was terrified and I had to look after her – I told her to snuggle into me and close her eyes which she did all the way –eventually we got there...Mummy said hello to a nice lady and gave her a bag of veg, our noms and some hay (i was starting to get worried – Mummy has been on RU a lot lately so wondered if she had been visiting the Rabbit rehome section :cry:..

Anyways mummy left us :cry:and the nice lady got me out of the carrier – I then found myself with Mittens and Charlie who at that point I didn’t really like :evil: – I also gots a complex as I is the only bunny that is not black and white – I started to get bad tempered because I felt the odd one out – sooty has been telling me all along I’m special – now I know why :cry: why am I not like normal bunnies?? How do I grow black fur like my friends??

Anyway i divert... in the words of the nice lady – she’s called Cheryl by the way – I started to pull my weight around :roll: well I had to show who’s boss didn’t I!!!! I wasn’t going to share sooty with just any bun I had to get it all sussed first!
Mummuh had obviously been on holiday because she and daddy came back to get us yesterday :D We all went in the car together this time which felt a lot better – sooty wasn’t so scared as she was wedged between her 2 bodyguards (me and Charlie – though of course I’m bigger and more muscular)..and Mittens sat on my head all the way home!

When we got home mummuh had some nice things for us..But since we’ve got home she’s done nothing but point this silver thing at us.. Very annoying !! We have all been chilling and sharing our noms with each other – as mummuh says it’s good to share!
Sowwy this was so long – I have soooo much to tell you – me and my friends have had a very busy week!

Here are some pictures of us at home....
CIMG2326.jpg

CIMG2306.jpg

The four of us have lots to catch up on ...
Charlie told me a secret :D (he told me he wuvs me :love:)
CIMG2305.jpg

I then whispered to Mittens I wuvs her ...
CIMG2290.jpg

Mittens told Sooty but I didnt hear what she said.
CIMG2321.jpg

and then Sooty told charlie (she wuvs him :love:) but Charlie actually loves Sooty LOADS - she was my girlfriend but I dont mind sharing!!
CIMG2335.jpg

Girls - Sooty and Mittens being lazy :roll:!!
CIMG2332.jpg

Thank you for listening to my story xx

edited - Ive added more pics post 37 :love:

Last edited:
Ah Oreo you has had a very busy time, and I am glad you had a nice time away getting to know your new friends. I hope you are all enjoying being back at home and playing together.

I am sure your mummy is very glad to have you all back together :love::love:

They look so happy together, beautiful buns :love::love::love:

Oreo is gorgeous, even though he's not black and white! :lol:
In fact, they're all gorgeous! :love::love::love::love::love:

Awww. Good story Oreo. You and your new friends look very happy together and its very good that you all love eachother:D
:love::love:

Awwww they're all gorgeous! :love:

Have they all been behaving themselves?

yes they have been really good - just a tiny bit of chasing when I went to feed them last night but apart from that nothing - all been snuggling, eating etc so its been brill - hope it stays that way!!

yes they have been really good - just a tiny bit of chasing when I went to feed them last night but apart from that nothing - all been snuggling, eating etc so its been brill - hope it stays that way!!

Aww that's good :D

I'm so jealous :( I want a bunch of 4 bunnies :( hmmph!

Awwww Oreo! :love:

You look soooo happy with your friends! Jack thought we were sending him back to his 'Anty Angies' but he came home with his beloved Hollie.. Us mummeh's aren't so bad.

You are a very beautiful group of bunnies.

Kath - am soooo pleased for you! Am really glad it all worked out and many vibes for continued harmony. They make a wonderful group xx :love: xx

Back