• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Arrivals at The Rabbit Crossing

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Please meet Salt and Pepper.

They arrived this evening for rehoming. They are the smallest rabbits I have ever met. Less than a kilo each and so squishable.

Fully vaccinated and neutered - Salt the little boy (white) just needs his teeth attended to as the incisors don't meet properly.

How cute! More photos tomorrow.....

salt_and_pepper.jpg

OMG Helen, if only I had the room :love::love::love::love::love::love: Why did they come in?

The couple who have given them up took them from someone who got them from a breeder and developed an allergy to them (sigh). The couple have tried for 8 months to bond them with their existing much older boy bun - he'd recently lost his wifeybun. They have recently decided it wasn't going to work so I am trying their boy with my agouti sisters up for adoption and am taking the nethies in their place.

Coming down for a squish Katie? Go on, you know you want to.

The couple who have given them up took them from someone who got them from a breeder and developed an allergy to them (sigh). The couple have tried for 8 months to bond them with their existing much older boy bun - he'd recently lost his wifeybun. They have recently decided it wasn't going to work so I am trying their boy with my agouti sisters up for adoption and am taking the nethies in their place.

Coming down for a squish Katie? Go on, you know you want to.

Ooo I do want to definately, got some holiday soon so will have to pop down, might need to borrow that hutch as well ;)

Ooo I do want to definately, got some holiday soon so will have to pop down, might need to borrow that hutch as well ;)

I do a hutch delivery service ;) and will be up near you in the not too distant.

Come and have a cuppa and lots of cuddles - just been cuddling these two - they don't weigh anything! In fact I think that they are actually guinea pigs dressed up as bunnies.

they are very cute..and great names for a pair of nethies:D

Their temporary mum and dad had renamed them Luke and Leia but as they are microchipped we have reverted to their original names Jill. But I do think that they suit them hey?

I do think that Salt should be Shrimp though :lol:

Salt and Pepper say 'do we haves twinnies mummy?

These are my honeybunny's Salt and Pepper

ImportedPhotos00040.jpg

I'd love them, but I think we might get confused!

Cute i want them! If only :)) I can't add anymore to my personal pets of 14 bunnys. Just rescue only for re-release and rehoming. Adorable though :)))

I've got a baggy top which would work as well, or even just cupped hands by the looks of it! And if they're cuddle-able as well... search the car when I leave!

Yup one hand would be sufficient "Cup'O'buns" these are you know......

If you aren't busy later, come on over!

Light is awful this morning so can't get any good shots for you guys but here is Salty Sailor....

SaltandPepper008.jpg

Check out the space left in the litter tray here...............teeny buns

SaltandPepper011.jpg

Back