• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Run Size

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
Just got a new run for my rabbits, was very excited, but bit disappointed with size - it is 216cm x 116cm (approx 7ft by 4ft). Is this big enough for 3 rabbits to live in or should i expand it? I'm using the run as a hutch because i couldnt find a hutch big enough and they just prefer being in a run to a hutch. they are house bunnies im not just exposing them to the elements! in 3/4 months they will be free range but i cant let them free range in this house cos its only rented. they will still get to hop around the living room etc when im in, so get at least 2-3 hours exercise a night.

I reckon its alright for now, my two had to put up with living in a 6x4 shed for a few months and did alright. Better than what a lot of rabbits get.

yeah, I've got enough spare bits of run to add a 2ft by 2ft square to it. will look a bit weird but doesnt matter :lol:

Back