• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free Lino/Carpet!

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
I popped into Brookside Carpets, Market Harborough today and asked if they had any off cuts of lino they were disposing of (I mentioned that I was working with a rabbit rescue & explained why I wanted it). They were really helpful and gave me a piece large enough to line two hutches with and said if I wanted any more or any carpet off cuts to call in anytime :D

So, for those of you local to MHbro I thought it might be worth knowing about but for those of you who aren't it's definitely worth asking your local carpet shop. Remember to smile sweetly ;) :D

lol I like your style!!

I am not so proud and went skip diving today (with owners permission, one of the premises team, at work) I pulled out a huge 5ftx4ft piece and another about 3ft by 7ft :D. It is really good quality too, I would never have bought it for what it would have cost.

my local carpet place gave and cut mine to size for Blaze,s old hutch too and would,nt take no money even though i offered :) after all he has had a few ££££,s of us when we moved here though

Back