• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Outside hideaways/house

molly35

Mama Doe
Can anyone recommend a hideaway/house for my medium sized rabbit to put in her run for through the day when I am out? She already has a large igloo but won't use it, opening is bit on the small side.

You could look on freecycle/eBay and get a small hutch for next to nothing, that way you would be saving some other bun from a life in terrible housing and solving your problem, or the Range have a hideaway hutch for £24.99 - it's 60 x 40 x 40. It's good for a hideaway, mine have one in their room. This is it:

IMG_7178.jpg

Last edited:
I got mine from The Range for £24.99 but it's also available at a few places online for about the same ot a bit more. It comes flat pack but it's really easy to assemble.

oo i like that little hut, it would be perfect for my cats! lol! trying to encourage them to play outside more and one of them is a wimp. i could put her litter try in it and she could hide and she might just play outside :)

I got a cheap small hutch off freecycle. It is about 4 foot by 1 foot or something which i think is fine for in a run. I however left it outside all winter unprotected and it didn't withstand the weather well so now i have got to take it to the tip :(

Back