• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Special dutch trio home - London

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Rachel89

Physical Description: Blue Dutch
Temperament: Extreamly friendly and outgoing, loves people and always giving kisses
Sex: Male
Neuter Status: Neutered
Vaccination Status: Myxi & VHD
Health: No problems previous or ongoing.

Physical Description: Yellow Dutch
Temperament: Likes rabbit company more then people, had a bad start to life but once she gains your trust loves strokes and gives kisses.
Sex: Female
Neuter Status: Spayed
Vaccination Status: Myxi and VHD
Health: Had eye removed a couple of months ago and slight blindness in her other eye. Partially deaf in left ear. None of these effect her and shes just like any other rabbit.

Physical Description: Steel Dutch
Temperament: Very friendly, loves people, always wanting strokes and giving kisses.
Sex: Male
Neuter Status: Neautered
Vaccination Status: Myxi and VHD
Health: No health problems in past or ongoing.

Only to go as a trio, will not seperate as they are well and truely in love.

Blue and Bramble love people and fuss, have been in a family home with young children (7 and 2) and have been well and truely childproofed by them. Honey is a little nervous at first and need time to gain trust, she just needs someone to talk to her before they get to her and take things slowly. She has come on leaps and bounds and loves nose rubs and giving kisses. Shes really a special rabbit who gives back 10times more then you put in.

They have all lived outdoors although can live indoors and have in the past. Would prefer them to go to an outdoor home as that is what they prefer.

I know all there history since birth, so no hidden suprises.

This is a really difficult decision and not been taken lightly, my daughter is really ill which means that my OH and I will hardly be at home and my son is going to stay at his nans. There is noway in which we can keep them as it will not be fair on them in anyway.

They have a double hutch, 2 metal runs and a shed.
If you can get them to yours then you can have them, but we don't have anything big enough to transport them. The runs come apart and the hutch does too, we still have instructions for putting it up. The shed will come apart but we don't have the instructions on how to put it together anymore.

They come with everything they have, toys, bowls, water bottles, pellets,hay and bedding.

Please PM me and I will give you a contact number if seriously interested.

Were based in London, Southbank.

m9sgog.jpg

20axcvk.jpg

2j5n9l2.jpg

Sorry i dont know the story, but if you need them to be fostered mid-long term i could have them for a few months after Easter if thats any help. Plenty of space in the garden etc if you can provide the accomodation.
Please PM me if interested xx

Oh my goodness - if only I had the room :(

They are absolutely gorgeous and Dutchies are my all time favourite breed :love:

Good luck with finding them a new home

so sorry you are having to rehome them but you are doing the very best for them and i'm sure you'll find them a perfect home on here.

I am so sorry you are having to rehome especially after just getting one of them and them all successfully being bonded :(

im chomping at the bit, my OH watching me very carefully but we know its just not practical at the mo :cry: not until i moveanyway

so sorry you are having to rehome them. You are doing whats best for you, your family and the buns.

i truely hope they find a new wonderful home together xx

This is so sad, I hope your daughter recovers.

I would love to be able to help, but I can only have them outdoors and my garden isn't very good. It slopes uphill so I couldn't put a hutch or shed on there. There is an area that is level - do you have a rough idea of how big the set-up is overall?

I'm so sorry you are having to rehome them on top of dealing with your daughters illness.

They are just beautiful, and I think I'm in love, but sadly we'd have no way of getting them here, and haven't finished clearing our garden yet (only half done). :oops:

I hope you manage to find a fantastic new home for them soon, as you and they deserve it, they look like extremely lovely happy bunnies.

awww Rachel Im so sorry - I have always admired your dutches - they are beautiful - I hope you find a lovely home for them - unfortunately Im at full capacity othrwise I would have them in an instant!

Have plucked up the courage for my first post as I am in love! :love: These little buns really are lovely!! :love: Such a shame that I am in Scotland with no transport, as I will soon be looking for 2 or 3 new additions and these 3 would have fitted perfectly :(.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back