• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

little wonky leg needs a name

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2010_0311march20100001.jpg

this little boy is around 4 months old . He is tiny :love:
he came to me yesterday but has been with minimak since december along with his brothers and sisters .Thank you Michelle for fostering them for us :wave:

He has ..as you can see...a wonky leg ..but he doesnt let it bother him ..he was binkying in the run earlier today .:love:

2010_0311march20100001.jpg

this little boy is around 4 months old . He is tiny :love:
he came to me yesterday but has been with minimak since december along with his brothers and sisters .Thank you Michelle for fostering them for us :wave:

He has ..as you can see...a wonky leg ..but he doesnt let it bother him ..he was binkying in the run earlier today .:love:

His leg is like what my bunnies leg is like. Buddy has been like this since I got him and the vet says it is his hip not formed properly. It doesnt bother him at all and he loves running around the garden.

your litttle fella is gorgeous and if i had the room i would snap him up right now.

so cute

Oh no, another one I know my sister will want. I better not show her. :roll:

Pirate theme?

Johnny or Jack?

It sometimes really hard on here because me and my mum want so many of them. We will have to move soon for all the hutches and runs my dad will need to build lol

Awwwww my wonky i will really miss this little man, he loves to be cuddled and snuggled. He does the most suprising binkies that you just would not imagine him to be able to! :love::love:

Back