• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Me and Flynn

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
I had been crying, so i look a bit rough :oops:

Flynn012.jpg

My wee tilty boy

Flynn010.jpg

Flynn009.jpg

Still will to do anything for a sweetie

Flynn011.jpg

Thanks Jane.
Yep he still loves his treats he is actually eating everything in sight at the moment. I think he likes to mess with my head, because ever since we got back from the vet, he has been in great form, yet he has been so ill before we went :?.

I'm going to give him a course of panacur, it cant do any harm. I dont think any of this is EC related, but as he is an EC bun and his immune system is low, it is worth a shot.

:love::love::love: I'd been wondering how he was doing since the vet visit on Friday. I'm glad to hear he's still feeling perky. :love:

Thanks Karen, he is having a great day today, i have a wee vid of him which i will upload later.

Thank you youthnovels, its awful seeing him like that, but i think i read into some things too much, it bothers me more than it bothers him, you know? Obviously it is hard for him on a bad day, but on good days i think he believes he is normal :lol:.

Thanks Laura, im really glad you got to meet him the other day :D.

Oh it seems strange knowing thats Flynn. Like its some other bun :(
Am sure he's happy being with his mummy though :love: Take care of each other Sharon xx

hes a lovely little boy, im so glad hes happy and enjoying his time and its only mummy that sheds the tears. :love::love::love::love:

Thanks Karen, he is having a great day today, i have a wee vid of him which i will upload later.

Thank you youthnovels, its awful seeing him like that, but i think i read into some things too much, it bothers me more than it bothers him, you know? Obviously it is hard for him on a bad day, but on good days i think he believes he is normal :lol:.

Thanks Laura, im really glad you got to meet him the other day :D.

Im glad I met him too, soooo cute and such a soft bun!!

Aww what a handsome chap :love: Cherish every moment you have with him, he is a lucky boy to have such a loving mum!

Cerys :)

Back